Customer Growth Specialist Intern
Rotational Internship Program – Summer 2019
3325 Gateway Road, Brookfield, WI
Full-time (40 hrs.), $15.50/hr., (July 1-July 5 off)
$700 monthly housing stipend (June – August 2019) for students who reside 80 miles or more from Brookfield, WI, and are willing to work in the Fox Valley/Green Bay area after graduation. More details will be provided at in-person interviews.
APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OwnersEdge, Inc. is an ESOP holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies throughout the Midwest. We are 100% employee owned and was recently named the 2017 Top 10 Business in Waukesha County. The businesses within our portfolio currently are CC&N, BAYCOM, QComp Technologies and TourGuide Solutions. Our companies utilize their industry expertise to drive business growth and create value for our stakeholders including customer, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
- A college student who has completed junior year by June 2019
- An experienced worker – sales experience preferred
- A self-starter
- A great listener with a penchant for learning
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Someone who has the ability to work effectively in a team-based, fast paced environment
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: CUSTOMER GROWTH SPECIALIST INTERN
Interns in our Client Growth Specialist program will participate in a variety of assignments which will provide them with professional sales training and in-depth time with three (3) of our affiliate companies. The goal of the internship will be to provide new experiences which build and improve skills while building knowledge of our companies and their products. See some specifics below:
- Shadow a variety of employees while they perform both sales and service roles i.e. order fulfillment, lead generation and face to face customer calls
- Develop a relationship with a mentor from each company
- Participate in sales strategy discussions with executive team leadership members
- Use technology solutions and social media skills to search for new customer opportunities
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Attend networking events with interns and other company leaders
- Get competitive with weekly assessments and final sales call presentation
FUTURE OPPORTUNITY: FULL-TIME CUSTOMER GROWTH SPECIALIST
This internship has the ability to convert to a permanent employment opportunity (Customer Growth Specialist) with one of our companies following graduation.