Unique Marketing Internship
N16 W23217 Stone Ridge Drive, Waukesha, WI – home base
Full-time (40 hrs.), $16.50/hr., (July 1-July 5 off)
APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com
OwnersEdge, Inc. is an ESOP holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies throughout the Midwest. We are 100% employee owned and were recently named the 2017 Top 10 Business in Waukesha County. The businesses within our portfolio currently are CC&N, BAYCOM, QComp Technologies and TourGuide Solutions. Our companies utilize their industry expertise to drive business growth and create value for our stakeholders including customer, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
- Someone who is creative and has the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Social media savvy with an understanding of the various social media platforms
- A motivated and energetic college student who is detail-oriented and takes initiative
- Looking to work in a rotational internship with exposure to multiple companies
- Comfortable with shooting video footage using a Go-Pro and taking still photos for various marketing projects
UNIQUE MARKETING OPPORTUNITY: This internship provides a focus on social media, branding and video storytelling with exposure to so much more. The Intern will participate in a variety of marketing assignments at five unique businesses, all owned by OwnersEdge. It will include mentorship from our top marketing executives and will deliver comprehensive exposure to real world marketing skills and business to business (B2B) experience. The goal of the internship will be to help the interns form a foundation of skill development while building knowledge of our companies and their products. At OwnersEdge we have a history of converting our summer interns to full time employment upon graduation.
See some specifics below:
- Work with marketing leaders to establish content marketing strategy at each of the five affiliate businesses
- Ensure social media and content efforts are aligned with the overall marketing objectives and goals of each affiliate
- Create branding materials and other sales generating collateral using graphic design
- Market research
- SEO and website analytics
- Assist with trade show analysis, follow up and more
- Create and publish company blog posts
- Collect video footage from all affiliate companies that could be used in social media posts and/or stand-alone videos
The internship has the ability to convert to a permanent employment opportunity with one of our affiliate companies following graduation.
We are the recipient of many top business awards and we are proud of our organization. Please visit our website, www.ownersedge.com, to learn more about OwnersEdge and our affiliate companies.