Rotational Event Sales and Marketing Internship
Customer Growth Specialist Intern
Summer 2020 – starts June 2
Rotational Internship Program with 2 Different Companies
3325 Gateway Road, Brookfield, WI
Full-time (40 hrs.), $16.00/hr., (June 29 – July 3 off)
$700 monthly housing stipend (June – August 2019) for students who reside 80 miles or more from Brookfield, WI. More details will be provided at in-person interviews.
APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com and make sure to indicate Rotational Event Sales and Marketing Internship as your interest.
Who is OwnersEdge?
OwnersEdge is a 100% employee-owned holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies throughout the Midwest. In 2019 we received the ACG WI Corporate Growth Award. The businesses within our portfolio currently are CC&N, BAYCOM, QComp Technologies, Rhino Communication Rentals and TourGuide Solutions. Our companies utilize their industry expertise to drive business growth and create value for our stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
Why should you join our team next summer?
Interns in our event sales & marketing program will participate in a variety of assignments throughout two of our fast-growing affiliate companies. Those companies are TourGuide Solutions and Rhino Communications Rental, which cater to the exciting world of events. The goal of the internship will be to provide new experiences which build and improve skills while building knowledge of our companies and their products. See some specifics below:
- Professional 2-day sales training– Certification in Miller Heiman’s Professional Selling Skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, prospecting nationally through event, digital and 1-to-1 marketing
- Learn digital and phone communication techniques by connecting with previous and new customers
- Gain valuable experience from on-site observations and application of sales processes through lead generation campaigns
- Coordinate meetings between sales reps and potential clients
- Further your network by attending team building events with the other interns and company leaders
Who are we looking for?
- A college student who has completed their junior year by June 2020
- A high achieving individual who sees themselves in a sales role after college
- A team player who shares credit with their teammates and defines success collectively rather than individually
- A self- motivated person who is diligent in looking for the next opportunity
- A person who has good judgment and intuition when dealing with other people. They understand the impact of their words and actions.
What can the future hold?
This internship has the ability to convert to a permanent employment opportunity (Customer Growth Specialist) with one of our companies following graduation. In the past two years, six (6) of the summer sales interns have received full time job offers and are working for three (3) of our companies.