Event Sales and Marketing Internship
Customer Growth Specialist Intern
Summer 2020 – starts June 2
3325 Gateway Road, Brookfield, WI
Full-time (40 hrs.), $16.00/hr., (June 29 – July 3 off)
APPLY: On Handshake or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to indicate TourGuide Event Sales and Marketing Internship as your interest.
Who is OwnersEdge?
OwnersEdge is a 100% employee-owned holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies throughout the Midwest. In 2019 we received the ACG WI Corporate Growth Award. The businesses within our portfolio currently are CC&N, BAYCOM, QComp Technologies, Rhino Communication Rentals and TourGuide Solutions. Our companies utilize their industry expertise to drive business growth and create value for our stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
Why should you join our team next summer?
Interns in our event sales & marketing program will participate in a variety of assignments throughout one of our fast-growing affiliate companies. TourGuide Solutions caters to the exciting world of events. The goal of the internship will be to provide new experiences which build and improve skills while building knowledge of our company and their products. See some specifics below:
- Professional 2-day sales training– Certification in Miller Heiman’s Professional Selling Skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, prospecting nationally through event, digital and 1-to-1 marketing
- Learn digital and phone communication techniques by connecting with previous and new customers
- Gain valuable experience from on-site observations and application of sales processes through lead generation campaigns
- Coordinate meetings between sales reps and potential clients
- Further your network by attending team building events with the other interns and company leaders
Who are we looking for?
- A college student who has completed their junior year by June 2020
- A high achieving individual who sees themselves in a sales role after college
- A team player who shares credit with their teammates and defines success collectively rather than individually
- A self- motivated person who is diligent in looking for the next opportunity
- A person who has good judgment and intuition when dealing with other people. They understand the impact of their words and actions.
What can the future hold?
This internship has the ability to convert to a permanent employment opportunity (Customer Growth Specialist) with our company following graduation. In the past two years, six (6) of the summer sales interns have received full time job offers and are working for three (3) of our OwnersEdge companies.
Please visit our website www.ownersedge.com to view the numerous awards that OwnersEdge has won for their growth and business practices, and to learn more about our affiliate companies.